.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

In My Life,

I've loved them all...

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

There are places I'll remember all my life... #

Welcome to my new blog. Since I decided to discontinue my old one, I feel like I have no place to put things of importance. However, this new blog hopes to be less of the personal stuff and more about the ranting. There are a few things on the agenda, mostly language- and technology-related, but I felt I'd start things off right with a post devoted entirely to the new blog.

As you have probably guessed, the title is inspired by the Beatles song. I chose it for a few reasons. For one, it goes along the lines that I accidentally started with my first blog, "A Day in the Life of a Teenage Programmer". That parallel to a Beatles song was not originally intended, though it seemed to be more and more relevant. Another reason was for the subtitle, "I've loved them all" (which is part of the URL, and if it's not already in the header, I hope to get it there soon). I chose that part because it was recently said to me that I "have no beef with anybody", which is, for the most part, true. I mean, I hate the entire human race as a whole, but there are few individuals that I have negative thoughts about.

So, yeah, that's about it. Welcome to the new home of my thoughts. (Well, I guess it's more of the new vacation home of my thoughts....)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home